Monday, June 27, 2011




Hello all you parents of young artists!


My name is Brittney Roy and I am the new Art Camps Coordinator at Harcourt House for the summer. There are only a few spots left so if your child is interested in developing the right side of their brain register today! I will be providing a wide range of art techniques that they can put under their artist belts to take with them for the future. These classes are structured to help build your child's confidence, and to open up their minds to so many possibilities of art-making!

I look forward to expanding each artists mind and working to develop what they choose to pursue.
You can contact me by phone or email if you have questions or want to register your child for Art Xpressed at Harcourt House, Monday-Friday (excluding Canada Day) from 10am-5pm.

Thank You.

Brittney Roy
Camps Coordinator

10215-112 St

Edmonton, AB

780.426.4180

harcourt@telusplanet.net

www.harcourthouse.ab.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment